Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL3: Part 6 - Sushma's agrees to have fun with Rahul

Anita's Family  Erotic  Treasures VOL3

    Part  6 -  Sushma agrees to have fun with Rahul

(Author’s note: This series involves families of two sisters, their children, and their families. So, for easy reference, a list of members is given below:

In case, some chapters are flagged and deleted in the blog, please read  in https://prraj.stck.me/

Anita, Atul -Anita’s husband, Rekha- Anita’s mother, Arun- Anita’s father, Sachin – Anita’s son.

Pratyusha- Rekha’s sister, Sunil- Pratyusha’s husband, Rahul- Pratyusha’s son.

Vani - Atul's sister, Ravi- Vani's husband, Divya - Their daughter.

Sushma -Atul and Vani's Mother)



Sushma: Hmm, I didn't think I had sexual urges still. Ishika's stories are so erotic. Ishika is lucky. Do you know anyone else who is like them?

Raj: Yes, in fact, you also know them.

Sushma: Impossible. All people I know are well-behaved, with high moral values and decent.

Raj: What is wrong if a wife and husband mutually enjoy each other's fucking others? Isn't it an expression of true love?

Sushma: Chee, that very idea is revolting.

Raj: No, it is not. You will not get excited and fingered if it is repulsive.

Sushma: Why do you use that word and embarrass me? Tell me who the 'Ishika' type couples I know are?

Raj: I want two promises from you before I tell.

Sushma: What are they?

Raj: You should continue the friendship after I tell you. Second, you should love those people like you always did.

Sushma: Ok. I promise. Who are they?

Raj: If you are standing, sit down. The couple are Anita and Atul.

Sushma was sitting; still, she reeled. She felt as if she had put her finger in a live electric socket. She typed after she recovered.

Sushma: What nonsense are you talking about?

Raj: Yes. Though Atul is a great licker, he fucks gently. Anita wants hard fucking. She was frustrated. She is my fan. Atul and Anita read Ishika stories.

Do you know Rahul? Anita's cousin brother?

Sushma: Yes.

Raj: Atul loves Anita so much that he wanted to make her happy. So, he asked Anita to flash cleavage to Rahul to see if he is interested. Rahul was very excited but also felt guilty.

Sushma: I don't believe any of it. You are cooking up stories.

Raj: Whatever you do, don't pick up the phone to blast them. Listen completely, think it over overnight, and discuss with me.

Sushma was, in fact, on the verge of calling Atul but refrained.

Sushma: Ok, tell me.

Raj: Atul had a talk with Rahul and hinted to him that he should love his sister in another dimension also and make her happy.

Anita and Rahul were kissing, fondling, but could not fuck, as Anita's parents and Sachin were there.

Sushma was getting strangely excited and felt guilty at the same time.

Sushma: Then?

Raj: Your daughter Vani is also my fan, through Anita. I told Vani; she was also upset like you in the beginning, but she agreed to let Anita and Rahul fuck in their home.

Sushma: My god, what a foolish thing to do? If her husband knows, her marriage will be ruined.

Raj: No worries. Ravi is also my fan, and he also said ok.

Sushma: You are cooking up stories? Right?

Raj: No, you know I am telling the truth. Shall I proceed?

Sushma: Yes.

Raj: So, Anita and Rahul started fucking in Vani's house.

Sushma: My poor son. Atul is so nice and understanding, and Anita took advantage.

Raj: Why do you think that way? Now, Anita and hubby love each other more than ever before. Anyway, your poor son is also enjoying.

Sushma: How?

Raj: I also felt like you. Anita gave her mother Rekha's ID. She and her hubby also became my fans. I talked to them all, Rekha, her hubby, and Anita. You thought hubbies like Ishika's are rare. Now brace yourself for another shock.

Sushma: How many shocks will you give me?

Raj: You got into the water. You might as well swim. Anita's dad was enthusiastic. So, he approved of his wife seducing Atul, her son-in-law.

Sushma was speechless. Raj typed after a few minutes.

Raj: Are you there?

Sushma: Yes, it is too much to digest. Is Atul fucking Rekha, his mother-in-law?

Raj: Yes. Don't judge Rekha or dislike her. She is a very loving person. She is showing heaven to your son.

Sushma: Any more shocks in store for me?

Raj: For one day, it is enough, I think.

Sushma: It is not the end? There are more?

Raj: Yes, Rahul is also fucking Rekha.

Sushma: What? He is fucking both mother and daughter?  Rekha is his mom's sister, like a mother, and Anita is a sister.

Contd...

Click here to read the thrilling seduction sessions of Sushma stck.me here!

https://prraj.stck.me/story/2049171/


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ready to unlock the full stories?

The complete, uncut versions are waiting for you. Purchase the full bundle right now through the link below and dive straight into the previous adventures!

🔗 Get the Bundle Here

📚 Want to see more? The complete list of all my story bundles is available here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pratusha's polyandry village Part II: Pratyusha Settles in Polyandry Village

My wife from free sex village part V

Bang, bang with monstrous cock,Erotic angle

Bang bang in the Train

Ankita Part 3 : Ankita’s seduction of uncle