Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL3: Part 3 - Covid Lockdown announced and Anita and others decide to include Divya
Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL3:
Part 3 - Covid Lockdown announced and Anita and others decide to include Divya
Vani
pinged Raj.
Vani:
Raj, it is so embarrassing. Everyone is pleading with me to open the door.
Raj:
Why don't you?
Vani:
I am not sure how I will react when I see Rahul.
Raj:
Then tell them to send Rahul to Anita's place and come out.
Vani:
No, that won't be decent. I will open the door, and I won't fuck Rahul, ever.
Raj:
That is a good decision. Open the door now.
Vani
opened the door, announced that all was well, and she would not like to be
fucked by Rahul in the future, and went to the kitchen to make tea for all.
Rahul
was crestfallen, but Anita told him to have patience; she would come back to
him in a short while. Anita was confident of Vani's horniness.
Vani's
mobile rang; it was Divya.
She
was excited and yelled, “Mom, none of you are watching the news? Lockdown is announced;
all schools, colleges, offices and shops- everything is shut down because of
coronavirus. Send grandparents back and take me home."
Vani
was stunned, ran into the hall, and switched on the TV. On all the news
channels, everyone was screaming the breaking news.
Ravi
quickly put on a dress, drove to Atul's house, and brought Divya back. Rekha
and Arun went back to look after Sachin.
Suddenly,
like a switch was turned off, their lives changed in a second. Everyone had to
remain at home, work from home, and get essentials within a short time when the
lockdown was lifted.
There
was nothing else to do but fuck. Divya's presence severely limited the
liberties. Vani pinged Raj.
Vani:
Hi, Raj.
Raj:
Hi, how are you? All ok with you and Rahul?
Vani:
I am still not talking to him. Because of the lockdown, he is stuck here. We
are fucking a lot, but within bedrooms. Divya is over 18, and I am scared she
will add up two and two. Everyone is missing the fucks in the hall and moving
naked.
Raj:
I think you are in a dilemma whether to involve her in this group.
Vani:
Yes.
Raj:
My friend Meena is in the USA. She was in a dilemma whether to seduce a 19-year-old
young adult. The young adult's grandma told her that the young man had been
fucking her for six months, then she started fucking him. She says his grades,
which were always good, became even better. Maybe this generation of young
adults is smarter and conform faster.
Vani:
I will talk to the others, but my only worry is Rahul.
Raj:
Don't worry about him; he is a very nice guy. I have talked to him many times.
Vani:
Hmm, that I know. I am confused about what to do.
Raj:
Keep me informed.
Vani
discussed with Pratyusha first.
Pratyusha
said, " We have never experienced this type of situation before:
uncertainty of life, lockdown, or bleak future. It is making everyone jittery
if this is the end of the world. No one knows if tomorrow they will be alive.
“We
should enjoy as much as we can, and we can't send Divya for a few days to
Atul's place, and no college or dance classes also. So, I think we should
involve her.
“If
you had a son of the same age, I am not sure what I would think. But Divya is
far more mature for her age and can adapt well. Final decision is Ravi and
yours."
Vani
said," My only concern is about Rahul. Will he be able to control himself?
I want Divya to be safe and happy."
Pratyusha
laughed and said, " I know my son very well. He will never molest Divya.
However, I will take a promise from him and all the others, and I will keep a
watch over him."
Vani
thought for a while and pulled Ravi by hand. Ravi was surprised, and he
realized that after group fucking had started, they did not fuck each other much.
Ravi,
Rahul, Sunil and Divya were playing carrom. Pratyusha told Ravi to go; she
would play in his place.
Divya
protested, " Dad, don't go, Pratyusha aunty is a lousy player, we will
lose."
Everyone
laughed. Rahul volunteered to be her partner.
Ravi
was a little surprised as he licked and started fucking his wife, after a long
break.
He
suddenly laughed.
Vani
asked," What is so funny?"
Ravi
said," We told Raj we won't fuck anyone else. Now, we are fucking everyone
except each other."
Vani
also laughed, and after he released cum in her cunt, as they lay together,
hugging and kissing, she said," Ri, I wanted to discuss something with
you. I am confused."
Ravi
was puzzled and said," Ok, why do you hesitate? Go ahead."
Vani
told him about her chat with Raj and conversation with Pratyusha.
Vani
said," We don't know when the pandemic and lockdown will end or if this is
the end of the world. I think we should be like how we were when Divya was not
around. So, though I hated Rahul for suggesting about Divya, I feel we should
educate her and fuck before her. What do you say?"
Ravi
thought for a while and nodded but expressed the same concern, if Rahul would
be able to control himself.
Vani
said," Let us all be watchful, Pratyusha promised me that he won't."
They
went back into the hall, and Vani asked Rahul to come with her. Ravi sat in his
place. Vani signalled to Pratyusha to check her WhatsApp. Pratyusha nodded.
Rahul
was surprised. After their fight, this was the first time Vani even looked at
him.
Vani
took him to the bedroom and explained to him about their decision about Divya
and about her plan. Rahul was over the moon. Rahul promised that he would stay
away from Divya.
They
removed their clothes, and Vani started sucking Rahul. She sent a message to Pratyusha
to send Divya.
Pratyusha
waited for the game to end and said," Divya, can you bring Zandu balm? I
have a slight headache; it is on the table in our room."
When
Divya entered the bedroom, she was rooted to the spot by shock. Her mom and
Rahul uncle were naked, and Rahul uncle's thing was in mom's mouth, and he was
playing with mom's boobs.
Vani
asked her to come over. Divya came near them and asked, “Mom, what are you
doing?"
Vani
asked her to sit on the bed and said," Uncle has pain in his thing, and I
am making it go."
Divya
asked, " But why did you take off your clothes?"
Vani
said," Darling, it is part of the therapy."
Contd...
Click here to read the thrilling fucking sessions of Vani and Arun on stck.me here!
https://prraj.stck.me/story/2049171/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ready to unlock the full stories?
The complete, uncut versions are waiting for you. Purchase the full bundle right now through the link below and dive straight into the previous adventures!
🔗 Get the Bundle Here
📚 Want to see more? The complete list of all my story bundles is available here
Comments
Post a Comment