Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL3: Part 5 - Sushma's Persuation by Raj continues.
Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL3:
Part 5 - Sushma's Persuation by Raj continues.
(Author’s note: This series involves families of two sisters, their children, and their families. So, for easy reference, a list of members is given below:
In case, some chapters are flagged and deleted in Blog, please read in https://prraj.stck.me/
Anita, Atul -Anita’s husband, Rekha- Anita’s mother, Arun- Anita’s father, Sachin – Anita’s son.
Pratyusha- Rekha’s sister, Sunil- Pratyusha’s husband, Rahul- Pratyusha’s son.
Vani - Atul's sister, Ravi- Vani's husband, Divya - Their daughter.
Sushma -Atul and Vani's Mother)
Raj: I also thought like you. All my earlier stories were decently written, without foul words as I did not want to lose female readers. My women fans forced me to use bad words, foul language and more graphic description of sex act.
Sushma:
Impossible.
Raj: We are from
the same age group. Until I wrote stories I also thought that decent women
hated sex or sex related topics and did not enjoy sex. They tolerate sex to
have babies. They cannot say 'No' to their men."
Sushma: That is the
truth.
Raj: No, farthest
from the truth. Oh, I am sorry, I didn't realize I was talking about a taboo
subject.
Raj deftly diverted
the topic to movies and books. After ten minutes, Sushma lost patience.
Sushma: I think you
owe me an explanation. I refuse to believe women enjoy ... sex. It is like you
are trying to tell me that the earth is flat.
Raj: You hit the
nail on the head. Copernicus, I think, was the first man to dare to tell the
world that the Sun is not rotating around the earth but earth is rotating
around the Sun. Poor man was hounded, harassed and was forced to retract his
statement.
Sushma: Haha. Mr.
Copernicus, you think that you can convince me that the earth is flat.
Raj: Haha. Mrs
Orthodox. I can convince you that the earth is round and that women are
hornier, enjoy sex a lot more than men. Your view of sex is like flat earth.
Sushma: Is it? Tell
me.
Raj: Sex was an
integral part of our country, religion and rituals. It was never a taboo. We
had a God 'Manmadha" for sex and most of our temples have sex positions
and nude women and men sculptures.
Hundreds of years
of rule by Muslim and British rulers brainwashed us into believing that
sex is sin, dirty and decent women should dislike sex.
Sushma: Oh, I never
thought about it. Our temples have sex statues. I also have seen it.
Raj: Our previous
generation women were scared of sex. They had children by the dozens, so fear
of conception overruled the enjoyment. After invention of contraceptives, they
were free from the shackles and are enjoying sex like never before.
Sushma: That is all
humbug. Horny women exist in horny men's brains, not in reality.
Raj: Shall I send
you a real story of my friend Ishika? You read and tell me.
Sushma: Ok, send
it.
Raj sent Ishika
part1 story to her mail.
That was a
disaster. Vani, when she gave her mail ID to her mom to chat with Raj, she
forgot to delete mails in her inbox.
So far, Sushma did
not pay attention to the contents in the Inbox. When Raj sent the story, her
eyes widened in shock as she saw that Raj had sent many stories to her
daughter.
She pinged Raj, she
was furious.
Sushma: Raj, did
you send stories to my daughter? How dare you? Do you think she is a
slut? I don't want to chat with you. Good bye.
Raj immediately
pinged Vani. She did not respond. He sent her an email explaining to her what
happened.
After a few hours,
Vani came online.
Vani: Why did you
do such stupid thing? Why did you send her a story?
Raj: I did stupid
thing? I implored you to create a new email ID for your mom but you gave your
mail id, without deleting mails in your inbox.
Vani: Yes, I am
sorry I lost cool. She called me and fired me, about moral values, decent behaviour,
ethics.
Raj: What did you
say?
Vani: I told her
that I am grown up and married. Ravi and I enjoy reading Raj's stories, because
they make us excited. Then she cut the phone. I think this has misfired.
Anyway, thanks for your efforts. Every time we can't win.
Raj: I won't accept
defeat easily.
Vani: Haha. What
else can you do?
Raj: Wait for her
to read the story. I think she will cool down and come back to chat.
Sushma was fuming
and fretting. She was angry and upset that her careful upbringing of her
daughter, inculcating moral values regarding sex, all came to nought. One part
of her mind told her that Vani is married and what is wrong if she reads sex
stories?
Sushma tossed and
turned and could not sleep. She got up and out of curiosity, she opened
Ishika's story sent by Raj.
She started reading
reluctantly, but the first few sentences of the story jolted her. By The time
she reached the part where Ishika was getting fucked in the theatre’s rest
room, she was aware that her breathing became quicker, and her cunt was getting
wet.
Sushma got out of
her nighty and started rubbing her clit and stroking her cunt as she continued
reading.
She looked at her
nipples which seemed to be stretching as if getting up from sleep.
Sushma kept reading
on the laptop, while squeezing her tits and pinching nipples with one hand and
fingering her wet cunt with the other.
She lay panting on
the bed after reading the story, and reached orgasm soon.
This was an
entirely new experience to her. She dutifully participated in fucking when her
husband had mood. For her, fucking was more like a ritual and a domestic chore.
Her husband was elder to her by 12 years and it reflected in their fucking
also.
She had a disturbed
sleep. In the morning, while sipping her coffee, she switched on her laptop,
Sushma hesitated
and then pinged Raj.
Contd...
Click here to read the thrilling fucking sessions of Vani and Arun on stck.me here!
https://prraj.stck.me/story/2049171/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ready to unlock the full stories?
The complete, uncut versions are waiting for you. Purchase the full bundle right now through the link below and dive straight into the previous adventures!
🔗 Get the Bundle Here
📚 Want to see more? The complete list of all my story bundles is available here.
Comments
Post a Comment