Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL4: Part 6- Sushma convinces all that Deepa is Ideal for Rahul and the meet goes well
Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL4
Part 6- Sushma convinces all that Deepa is Ideal for Rahul and the meet goes well
Rahul laughed and said," Sush darling, how will you know if any girl is so horny to accept so many cocks?"
Vani said, " Mom is brilliant. I think she already found a
girl."
Sushma smiled and told them about Deepa and said," My intuition and
hunch say Deepa will fit nicely. Rahul, when talking to her, try to sense
her horniness without panicking her."...
... Subbu and Renu welcomed Sushma, Pratyusha, Sunil and Rahul warmly.
They were offered refreshments, and Subbu and Sushma talked about school
and estate while others talked about general things.
Renu called Deepa to bring coffee. Rahul fell in love with Deepa at
first sight. When she offered coffee, she looked at him and smiled, and he knew
he had found his soul mate.
( All women warned Rahul and Sunil not to stare at Deepa and Renu's tits
and hips and to behave well.)
Sushma then suggested that Rahul and Deepa should be left alone to talk
in private. Subbu and Renu looked at each other nervously.
They were worried that Deepa would make Rahul uncomfortable with her
impulsive, brash talk.
Pratyusha laughed and said," Don't worry, Rahul will behave well.
Deepa, slap him if he doesn't."
Everyone laughed. Renu took Rahul and Deepa to the terrace. A table, two
chairs, snacks, and soft drinks were arranged.
After Renu left, Rahul and Deepa talked about general things. Rahul told
her about his education, job, and his goals and Deepa talked about her college
and friends.
There was silence for a few minutes since they did not know what else to
talk about.
Deepa said." I want to tell you something, but you promise me that
you will not tell my parents or your parents or anyone," and extended her
hand.
Rahul said, "Sure," and placed her palm on hers and pressed. A
mild, pleasant electric pulse flowed through their hands, and she quickly
snatched her hand away. Her blushing indicated that she also liked him.
Rahul said," I know what you want to tell me. You love some young
man, and you want me to reject the proposal gently without hurting your
parents. No problem, I will tell them I plan to marry next year due to work
pressures. But I can also assure you that I will help if needed to convince
your parents."
For a few seconds, Deepa didn't know what he was talking about.
Then, she laughed and said," No, no. You are entirely on the wrong
track. I don't love any man, and I don't have a boyfriend. "
Rahul sighed with relief and said," Good. What else can be
there?"
Deepa said shyly," Rahul. I love fun, excitement, and adventure in
life."
Rahul said," That is good. Me too."
Deepa said," No. You don't understand. I think all marriages are a
gamble. After a couple of years and after a few kids, the passion goes through
the window, and couples lead boring and dull lives. I don't want that."
Rahul laughed excitedly," Oh, you meant that? I also feel like
that. But do you know the major problem is with women? They lose interest after
babies; their world revolves around babies, and they neglect husbands, and the
gap widens."
Deepa smiled and said," There can be exceptions to the rule. I am
afraid I am one. That was why I took a promise from you. If you are too
serious, orthodox, and traditional. then I am not the girl for you."
Rahul almost jumped in joy. He smiled happily," You know what? I
also was thinking the same. A small town girl will be too traditional and may
not like fun. By the way, my hobby is reading erotic stories, and my dream girl
is Ishika. I don't think you read such stories."
Deepa was also excited and said," Oh, my hobby is also the same. In
fact, I am also an Ishika story fan, and how wonderful life must be for Ishika
and her hubby; they are so open."
Rahul said,'' We also can be like them if you also wish."
Deepa was excited but also felt very shy. She wanted to change the topic
and said," I am a virgin. Are you also?"
Rahul hesitated. This could make or break the litmus test.
Rahul asked, " If I am not, will it be an issue?"
Deep smiled and said," No. I think one of the couples should have
experience. Otherwise, it would be like 2 blind men searching for a black cat
in a dark room...which is not there."
Rahul said," True, or like four men feeling an elephant to know it's
shape, one says elephant is like a pillar, another says it is like a big ,
flexible hose, third says it is like a big buffalo's horn, and fourth says it
is like a rope."
Deepa laughed, and Rahul joined.
Deepa said," Ok, there should be no secrets. How many women so
far?"
Rahul extended his hand and said," Now it is your turn
to promise me that you will not reveal to anyone about our talk, whether
we decide to tie the knot or not."
Contd...
Click here to read the thrilling Deepa and Rahul's meeting stck.me here!
https://prraj.stck.me/chapter/2111298/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ready to unlock the full stories?
The complete, uncut versions are waiting for you. Purchase the full bundle right now through the link below and dive straight into the previous adventures!
🔗 Get the Bundle Here
📚 Want to see more? The complete list of all my story bundles is available here.
Comments
Post a Comment