Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL5: Part 1- Deepa is excited with Anita's stories and Chat with Raj

Anita's Family  Erotic  Treasures Vol. 5  

 Part 1-  Deepa is excited with Anita's stories and Chat with Raj 




... That evening, Rahul gave Deepa Anita stories. Deepa read all parts in one go, and she was highly excited. She was so horny that their fucking reached a different level. Deepa shed all inhibitions and rode Rahul when he was asleep. 

The Next morning, both were very tired, hungry, and groggy. They had a few hours’ sleep and fucked many times in the night; the difference was Deepa was hornier than before and wilder.

They freshened up and gobbled breakfast without talking as they were ravenous.

Deepa felt satiated and content as she leaned back in the chair, spread her legs and relaxed,

She said," Rahul, that was amazing."

Rahul smiled and said," Mind-blowing. What triggered it? You were very horny."

Deepa blushed and covered her face in her hands and said, Even I am shocked. I think the Anita stories are very erotic, and I just went off like a rocket."

Rahul ticked her cunt with his toe and asked," I enjoyed it a lot. Which part did you like best?"

Deepa purred and gyrated her hips and said," Oh, darling. Don't start again; don't remind me of the stories. I loved Anita's seduction of her mom, bro, and dad...and then all. Anyway, though fiction, it was exciting to read."

Rahul asked. Sitting beside her and squeezing her tits, Do you want to talk to the author? He is my good friend and also one of the six women I told you about."

Deepa shook her head and said," No. I don't want to talk to strange men."

Rahul said," He is like a family friend. You chat with him from Anita's ID. She told me she is no longer using that ID."

He pinged Raj

Raj: Hi, good morning. How is your honeymoon? All good?

Rahul: Fantastic. Deepa has also become your fan. She loved Anita's stories, and she is curious to know.

Raj:  Sure, give it to her. Hi, Deepa

Deepa glared at Rahul and took the laptop from him.

Deepa: Hi, Raj. You have an excellent imagination. Your stories are quite good.

Raj: Thanks. Do you think Anita's stories are fiction? 

Deepa: Of course, the situations you describe can never happen. Impossible.

Raj: Hmm. I admit that I have a wild, unchained imagination, and I have written many fantasy-based stories. But do you think anyone can imagine all the minute details?

Deepa: Hahaha. Don't tell me, Anita, that all the characters are real, and all the incidents have happened?

Raj: Yes. Was it not obvious to you when you read the stories?

Deepa: What do you mean?

Raj: Ok, Rahul told me about the bet; you could not identify even one woman he was fucking, at your marriage reception.

Deepa: Come on, there were hundreds of women, and he gave me 15 chances to guess.

Raj: You would not have guessed even if he gave you 200 chances.

Deepa: Why?

Raj:  Because you were looking in the wrong direction.

Deepa was puzzled. She thought for a while and typed.

Deepa: Which direction should I have looked?

Raj: Isn't it obvious? You have read Anita's stories many times.  Recall all the names...

Deepa: Anita, Rahul, Rekha, Arun, Pratyusha...My God.

Raj: Yes. You are a lucky girl; you walked into an incest paradise. Rahul is fucking those five married women.

Deepa was stunned. Rahul waited for her to recover.

Deepa: Impossible. Are you telling me Rahul is fucking his cousin, mom, mom's sister, cousin's sister-in-law, and her mom?

Raj: Yes. Just by reading stories, you were quite excited. Enjoy paradise and be happy. Bask in love with so many wonderful people. Now, I have to go. All the best.

Rahul sat next to Deepa, took her hand, kissed her, and asked," Darling, are you angry?"

Deepa stared at him blankly and asked," Is it true? What is he saying?"

Rahul nodded.

Deepa asked," Why? I thought it happened only in stories. Why didn't you tell me before?"

Rahul protested," How can I tell you? You would not have married, nor would any girl."

Deepa said angrily," You should have married a girl from an incest family."

The doorbell buzzed. Rahul opened the door; Pratyusha and Anita were standing there, beaming.

Anita came in, hugged Deepa and Rahul, and asked," How is the honeymoon couple? Deepa, can you walk?"

Pratyusha hugged Deepa and noticed the morose expression on Deepa's face.

She turned angrily to Rahul and asked in a cold voice," What have you done? Why is Deepa so dull?"

Rahul said," She was very happy until thirty minutes back. Raj told her about us and that Anita's story is ours. She is in shock."

Pratyusha and Anita were aware of it, and they were waiting outside in the car and made an entry after Rahul sent a message.

Pratyusha led Deepa into the bedroom and closed the door.

Pratyusha held Deepa's hand in hers and said gently," Dear, I can understand what a cultural shock it must be. Now you know the reality; I ask you to think and act coolly. "

Deepa said in a small voice," I am confused. I love Rahul madly; how can I share his love with so many women, including you? Aunty, how can you do this with your son?"

Pratyusha laughed and said," Good, you are not mad like a wet hen. Love is not like your bank balance, which will become zero if you give it all away. Love is infinite like the ocean; you can share and receive with as many as you want."

Deepa said," Husband and wife's love is different. They should love only each other and not anyone else."

Pratyusha said," That will lead to jealousy, possessiveness, and tension. At our home, we five couples are enjoying a lot, and we feel happy when we see our spouses are enjoying themselves. Do you know Sushma was on the verge of depression after she lost her hubby? Now you see her, how happy she is."

Deepa was silent. Pratyusha sighed, got up, and left.

Anita came in, hugged Deepa, and said," Come on, cheer up. Join the fun and have a blast. Life is full of fun, games, love, and sex. "

Deepa said," No, I can't. Let Rahul have fun. "

Anita said," Great. Do you remember the terms of the bet that you lost?  Rahul will have fun with all those six women, and you will join the party when you are ready. I am glad you are not running away."

Deepa asked in shock," What? Is it broadcast on all channels, details of our bet?"

Anita laughed and said," No, only the six women."

Pratyusha entered the room with Rahul. Deepa's jaw dropped as she saw that Pratyusha had changed into a very short, sexy, transparent dress, with no innerwear. Rahul was behind her, smiling nervously.

Pratyusha sat next to Deepa, took her hand in hers, and said," Deepa, this is the reality. Anita's story is ours. We are all very happy and content. I am sorry we were not entirely truthful. You would never marry Rahul if we told the truth. But you were ok with Rahul fucking six women; you have to accept the women, as they are his family members. I missed my son a lot; we will fuck now. Please stay and see; you may feel excited and relaxed."

Deepa was mesmerized as she saw Pratyusha hug and kiss Rahul. Rahul looked nervously at Deepa.

Anita laughed and said," It is ok, Rahul. Start; Deepa will melt once she sees how wonderful your love is."

Deepa tried to leave, but Anita held her hand and said," Please Deepa, you were quite excited to read about it in the story; now watch."

Rahul removed Pratyusha's night dress; her naked beauty was breathtaking. Her big boobs were in good shape, and her cunt mound was like a puffed up poori.

Pratyusha pulled Rahul's shorts down and sat on the bed and grabbed Rahul's cock and started licking it, Rahul squeezed his mom's tits and pinched nipples.

Pratyusha started sucking Rahul's cock, slowly at first, then picked up speed. Deepa could not even blink; what she found amazing was the way Pratyusha was looking into her son's eyes and smiling. 

Rahul was also mauling her tits hard and saying like a parrot, " Mom, I love you, hmmm, I love you." with each stroke.

Deepa thought that except for her eyes and cunt, the rest of her body went into a coma. 

After a few minutes, Rahul pulled out his cock, pushed Pratyusha on her back, spread her legs, buried his face in her cunt, and licked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pratusha's polyandry village Part II: Pratyusha Settles in Polyandry Village

My wife from free sex village part V

Bang, bang with monstrous cock,Erotic angle

Bang bang in the Train

Ankita Part 3 : Ankita’s seduction of uncle