Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL5: Part 6 - Anita teases Rohit, and Deepa's family wants Rohit to join.

 Anita's Family  Erotic  Treasures VOL5:   

 Part 6 - Anita teases Rohit, and Deepa's family wants Rohit to join.



Deepa said, her voice breaking from the hard pounding by Sunil, her father-in-law, "My brother is just 20."

Vani, who came into the room to remind them about lunch and to complete fucking quickly, laughed and said," Rohit is in the final year of B. Tech; he is a young man. What about Divya and you, Deepa? You are only a couple of years elder. He must be already fucking or masturbating a lot."

Suddenly, a few images flashed in Deepa's mind: all women bending, naked, and her brother Rohit fucking all the cunts one by one.

Deepa was quite excited and whispered in Sunil's ear," Uncle, I want to ride you,"

Sunil said, " Sure, " and they turned upside down, and Deepa fucked with such force and intensity that Rahul and Pratyusha stopped fucking and watched in awe.

Deepa milked her FIL's cum from cock and collapsed on him, panting.  Deepa shrank in shame as everyone clapped and appreciated.

Later, as all were having tea, Sushma said," Now, since Deepa also is enthusiastic about her brother Rohit's inclusion, let us plan."

Deepa said hurriedly," No, I never said " yes."

Divya laughed and said," No, akka. Your cunt voted for you."

All laughed, and Vani said," How to induct Rohit? He is in a hostel in a different town.  He has college also."

Deepa said," Yes, so let us drop it for the time being. He is in final year. We should not disturb him,"

Anita said, " Nonsense, once he starts fucking, his grades will improve. He won't waste time in the bathroom masturbating."

Vani said," Yes, Anita is right. I had a friend in college, a gold medallist; she used to have 3 cocks fucking her when she prepared for exams. She said her brain worked best when a cock was pounding her cunt."

Deepa thought of a way to avoid her bro joining the group and said," Ok, but none from our house should initiate the seduction. I can't face my brother," and looked at them triumphantly.

Pratyusha said thoughtfully," She has a point."

Anita said, " Then, Raj is our option. But he may not agree."

Sushma asked," Why?" 

Anita said," Raj doesn't like to chat with men; he says men talk cheaply about women who enjoy fucking, and he can't stand it."

Vani asked, " Anita, why don't you just ask him and see?"

Anita pinged Raj.

Anita: Hi, Raj

Raj: Hi, darling. Deepa is enjoying with all?

Anita: Yes, she is in great demand. Men are very excited to fuck a tight cunt.

Raj: Great, congrats.

Anita: Thanks, now we want her bro Rohit to join us.

Raj: Wow, it is just a cakewalk for you; you can seduce him like you seduced Rahul.

Anita: Yes, the problem is Deepa doesn't want anyone from our house to initiate it. 

Raj: Then, how do you plan to do it?

Anita: You. You are going to be his chat friend and inspire him.

Raj: I am sorry, you know I can't do it. First, I don't chat with men. Second, I respond to fan mail; so far, I have not sent a friend request to any man.

Anita: Raj, there is a first time for everything. I am giving Rohit's ID; you chat with him and get him excited.

Raj: Hey, this is not fair. How can I do it?

Anita: I love you, dear. Get going. All the best...

Rohit sighed deeply after he ejaculated in the bathroom after pumping fast.

As he washed, came out, and sat at his table in his room to resume reading, he thought desperately, "How can I get her out of my mind?"

Rohit's sister Deepa was married recently, and all the women on her brother-in-law Rahul's side were very beautiful and sexy, but Rahul's cousin sister Anita was drop-dead sexy, and she resembled Deepa; she talked and walked like Deepa.

A few days before the marriage, one day. Rohit hugged Deepa from behind, kissed her neck, and said, "Akka, how can we manage without you? I will miss your slaps when you wake me up."

When Deepa laughed, Rohit jumped in shock; he realized he had hugged Anita, and not Deepa. Anita wore Deepa's saree since coffee had spilled on her saree.

Rohit panicked and begged Anita not to tell Deepa or his parents.

Anita teased him and laughed.

Contd...

Click here to read the thrilling Deepa's excitement joins others!

https://prraj.stck.me/chapter/2146957/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ready to unlock the full stories?

The complete, uncut versions are waiting for you. Purchase the full bundle right now through the link below and dive straight into the previous adventures!

🔗 Get the Bundle Here

📚 Want to see more? The complete list of all my story bundles is available here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pratusha's polyandry village Part II: Pratyusha Settles in Polyandry Village

My wife from free sex village part V

Bang, bang with monstrous cock,Erotic angle

Bang bang in the Train

Ankita Part 3 : Ankita’s seduction of uncle