Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL5: Part 7 - Anita and Rahul invite Rohit and Anita torments Rohit

 Anita's Family Erotic Treasures VOL5

 Part 7 - Anita and Rahul invite Rohit, and Anita torments Rohit 


Rohit: Yes, Thanks very much. She is everyman's dream.

Raj: Are you married?

Rohit: No, I am in my final year of B.E.

Raj: oh, ok

Rohit: Ishika and other stories are all fiction?

Raj: No, if it is fiction, I will mention it. Ishika made me rewrite it when I added some spice to one story.

Rohit: Oh, I thought such women existed in men's dreams and imaginations,

Raj: Shall I tell you a secret? There is Ishika in every woman. The problem is, a woman has to experience the real thrill and joy of fucking to unlock her.

Rohit: I don't believe it. Do you mean all orthodox aunties and akkas can fuck like Ishika?

Raj: Yes. But they live entire lives without experiencing the joy of fucking and hate sex. Are you a virgin?

Rohit: Yes. I want to remain one until I settle into a good job.

Raj: Same mistake many people make: postponing pleasure. By the time you marry, when you are in your 30s, you would have missed all the fun. Anyway, do you have a GF?

Rohit: No. I had a GF for a short period; now no one.

Raj: Did you like Ishika's stories?

Rohit: Yes, awesome.

Raj: The problem with men is that women send many signs to convey that they are interested, but men are either scared or do not understand the signals.

Rohit:  Hmmm.

Raj: My advice is, if any woman or girl shows interest, grab the opportunity. Don't let it pass.

Rohit: No, for me, my career comes first. Also, I want to be a virgin at the time of marriage.

Raj: Hmm. Suppose today a gorgeous girl or woman seduces you, will you resist?

Rohit: Haha. Fat chance.

Raj: Come on, you are not living in a jungle.  Your classmate, neighbour aunty, or a relation must be showing interest in you, subtly, like dropping pallu, smiling seductively.

Rohit: My sister got married recently. My brother-in-law's cousin sister's pallu slipped a few times accidentally. I don't think she did it purposely.

Raj: Women are very careful; they pin the pallu to the saree with safety pins. They drop it only when they want to.

Rohit: I am your fan; I like your stories, but I don't like the way you talk about my akka. I respect her a lot. Good night.

Raj: Good night, hypocrite. Sleep and have wet dreams about your akka. If she flirts, it doesn't make her a bad person.

Raj pinged Anita.

Raj: Hi, dear

Anita: Hi. Did you chat with Rohit?

Raj: You little devil, you have already flirted with him, flashed boobs?

Anita: Haha. Harmless flirting. 

Raj: I laid the foundation. Where does Rohit go on weekends? 

Anita: To his parents’ house; they stay in the same town as Sushma.

Raj: Ask Rahul to invite Rohit to spend time with his sister and him this weekend and come over.  Rahul, Deepa, and Sachin will go out for shopping and movies, leaving you both alone.

Anita: Good idea. I have a better idea: I will take Rohit shopping and to the movies and flirt with him. This week I won't fuck him.

Raj: Good. Plan accordingly.

Rohit was surprised when Rahul and Deepa called him and asked him to spend the weekend with them. Rohit said that he didn't want to disturb the newly married couple, and his parents would not agree.

Deepa laughed and said, I already talked to Appa and Amma; they said OK, so come over to Anita Akka's house."

When he heard Anita Akka’s name, he immediately felt his cock become hard, recalling the hot feeling of her boobs on his arms and the sight of her voluptuous boobs.

This feeling was followed by a stab of guilt.

He pinged Raj.

Rohit: Hi. This weekend I am going to visit my sister and BIL.

Raj: Great, any chance of meeting your Akka? BIL's cousin?

Rohit: Yes, I am going to Akka's house only.  Sis and BIL are staying with them.

Raj: Wow. But Akka's hubby will be there? She has a son also?

Rohit: Akka's hubby's dad passed away, so he is in his native place to be with her and look after the properties. Why do you say, 'Wow'? Akka is very orthodox; nothing will happen. I am just going to visit.

Raj: Hmm, in case something happens, grab the opportunity. I am sending you Ankita's stories. Hope you enjoy your travel. Good night.

The next day, Rohit's feelings were all mixed when he travelled to Akka's city by train; the ride was 3 hours. Excitement, anxiety, and joy were all mixed up. How wonderful it would be to fuck Anita akka and pump cum in her cunt, then pump with hand and cum in bathroom?  His cock became hard at the thought, and again guilt brought it down. His sister Deepa was recently married, and her marriage could run into a storm if Anita akka complained or if it backfired.

Contd...

Click here to read the thrilling Deepa's excitement joins others!

https://prraj.stck.me/chapter/2155613/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ready to unlock the full stories?

The complete, uncut versions are waiting for you. Purchase the full bundle right now through the link below and dive straight into the previous adventures!

🔗 Get the Bundle Here

📚 Want to see more? The complete list of all my story bundles is available here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pratusha's polyandry village Part II: Pratyusha Settles in Polyandry Village

My wife from free sex village part V

Bang, bang with monstrous cock,Erotic angle

Bang bang in the Train

Ankita Part 3 : Ankita’s seduction of uncle